After completing Phase1 of the project we are overwhelmed by the community support after launching Pepestaking and having 90% of the tokens staked for generating PPDEX! It’s now time to unveil the first use case for $PPDEX. As you could tell from the last teasers, it’s about our Collector’s Edition Pepemonsters NFTs which you can now mint with your PPDEX by heading to

Pepemon Store is now Live!

Collectors Cards are an important part of the Pepemon economy and they help the community go beyond the artistic value of a NFT card by being the foundation for the ones that get traits in our upcoming Battle Card game with Battle Edition NFTs.

So how does one get a very own ‘NFT card’ from the blockchain?

In order to Claim your original, unique, one of a kind, ERC-1155 token, you would need to have $PPDEX. You can Claim yours from the Staking page if you have been staking $PPBLZ or acquire $PPDEX from Uniswap if you haven’t farmed any until now. We remind you that we encourage everyone to participate in the economy long-term by buying $PPBLZ and staking them to receive $PPDEX. At the time we are writing this, the number of staked $PPBLZ is around 12700 which is a whopping 90% of the entire supply (14000), and has been climbing ever since it was first available.

Don’t have any $PPDEX? Window shopping season for you!

After approving spending of your $PPDEX by the Store contract, you can start Claiming your favorite Pepemon. You can always just look around, and approve spending $PPDEX when you want to claim your first Pepemon NFT, no hard feelings.

So for starters, there’s different types of Pepemons NFTs you can claim. At launch there’s going to be 5 cards available. These will include starter Pepemon, which will be available as a Limited Number & Limited Time Collector’s Edition. Besides the normal cards, one by one we will release Gold and higher tier edition cards in the coming days.

Golden Pepemander was the first Random Drop that PPDEX LP Providers could win.

PRO-TIP: These first NFTs are more valuable, being 1st gen, Origin cards, it’s something that only the OG collectors will own or have the ability to trade on 3rd-party marketplaces.

I just heard about Pepemon, how do I get one? I want to Claim ’em all!

You can either buy $PPBLZ and start staking it for $PPDEX or in case you don’t have any $PPDEX available to claim, then your only chance is to head to Uniswap to buy some. Once you get your tokens you can Claim your very own NFT right away.

Keep in mind that all the $PPDEX used to Claim Pepemon NFT cards is going to get burned on a 90/10 ratio, with 10% going to the dev fund address while the other 90% gets burned forever.

You got one and want to admire it in all its beauty?

Don’t panic if you don’t see your NFT on Etherscan or Metamask. After a successful ‘Claim’ you will see that the ‘You own’ and ‘Minted’ amounts have been updated on the platform.

Pepemon NFTs use ERC1155 as standard for all the Pepemon Cards created. Our Claiming contracts are integrated with the Storefront (contracts are not going to be verified at start due to pending verification with OpenSea), which means that you can follow what cards are Claimed on Pepemon economy, in real time, at any time. One of the awesome features that the integration with OpenSea provides us is the fact that you can instantly list for sale any of the cards that you have in your wallet for cold hard Ethereum.

PepemonWorld Store front.

PRO-TIP: You can always choose to auction your card and see what bids you are going to receive for it instead of selling it for a certain amount of ETH.

So what’s next on Peperoadmap? We heard you guys are developing a game?

Yes, we are making a game and these first Origin Series cards are so important for starting on that project. Besides being rare, these cards will also be valuable in the next phase where Pepetrainers will be able to stake them in order to gain Battle Edition cards that can be used in our upcoming Card Game on the Blockchain!

We will give more information about that in a seperate update coming in the following weeks, once the game details and mechanics are finalized by the Brofessors. Also more use cases for PPDEX are going to be unveiled soon!

Keep being the very best and follow us on social media channels to be the first to learn all the news about Pepemon!

-Brofessor Committee

Gotta Claim ’em all!

Digital collectible card game on blockchain owned by players. Powered by DeFi and NFTs as in-game assets.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store